- Manage and Provide proactive monitoring, preventive action/recommendation, and troubleshooting activities to ensure LAN/WAN, networks and relevant supporting systems are available and operate within defined service level
- Monitoring and control to ensure all end customers request and requirements are deliverd in timely manner according to defined service level
- Maintain accurate documentations of systems inventory, network/cabling diagram, network configuration backup.
- Provide regular service level maintenance within network and supporting systems are available and well operate within defined service level
General Requirements :
- Male and Age Max 26
- Degree or D3 in Information Technology, Computer Science, Informatics or Engineering from reputable University with min GPA 3.0
- At least 1 year experience in the same field
- Good analytical thinking, communication and interpersonal skills and able to work individually or as a team
- Self motivated, hard working, smart working, and able to work under pressure
- Willing to be on call and / or work odd hours when required
Technical Requirement :
- Good skill and experience in TCP/IP Networking,Network/Wireless device monitoring and maintenance Network cabling (Cat 5E/Cat6), Traffic and Bandwith Management, IT Help Desk & Desktop Support management, Familiar with Linux/Unix and Mikrotik systems will be advatages, Persons with No Acrophobia (Fear of heights) will be prefereble.