- Manage and Provide proactive monitoring, preventive action / recommendation,and troubleshooting activities to ensure Active Directory systems, messaging systems, LAN.WAN, voice / data communication networks and relevant supporting systems are available and operate within defined service level.
- Monitoring and control to ensure all end customers request and requirements are deliverd in timely manner according to defined service level.
- Manage resources and develop team member to be able to perform their task effectively.
- Provide rofessional technical consultation for other team member, other departement and business users.
- Manage project execution and deliverables based on company's project management methodology.
- Maintain accurate documentations of systems inventory, network / cabling diagram, system configuration, disaster recovery plan and operational manual.
- Provide regular service level report, audit report, security report or other required reports in timely manner
General Requirements :
- Male and Age Max 30
- Degree or D3 in Information Technology, Computer Science, Informatics or Engineering from reputable University with min GPA 3.0
- At least 1 year experience in the same field
- Good analytical thinking, communication and interpersonal skills and able to work individually or as a team
- Self motivated, hard working, smart working, and able to work under pressure
- Willing to be on call and / or work odd hours when required
Technical Requirement :
- Professional certifications : CCNA / CCNP are preferable, Good skill and experience in TCP/IP Networking, Cisco routers and multi layer switches, Dinamic and Static routing,
- Windows 2003 servers, Unix and Linux server configuration and maintenance (DNS, Mail, Web, Database Server), Network and Server monitoring, Structured network cabling, Traffic and Bandwith Management, Project Management, IT Help Desk & Desktop Support management. Know about Vsat & Wireless will be advantaged.